Cengiz Holding considers its employees as its most significant and valuable capital and the HR policy is to employ individuals who are professionally competent, highly motivated, socially skilled, open to change and capable of creating added value, improve and develop them.
Human Resources Principles
- To implement fair and honest practices for our employees, including equal opportunity, in all processes starting from the selection process,
- To Employ the right people with the right roles,
- To search the Holding first for human resources for new roles,
- To Ensure that the employees are assigned with tasks suitable for their skills and expertise,
- To Maximize the motivation of the employees and creating a feeling of family,
- To ensure a healthy, secure, and peaceful working environment according to regulation of Occupational Health and Safety
- To determine the training requirements of employees and scheduling and implementing trainings,
- To evaluate and reward employee performances based on objective criteria,
- To offer internship for university students,
- To provide an open communication environment,
- To protect and improve the personal rights of employees.
- To systematically review, develop and update the policies related to Human Resources Management.